[openib-general] some CM/CMA clarfications/questions related to listener impl.

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Thu Jul 27 03:37:53 PDT 2006

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Or Gerlitz wrote:

> Does the the code below is what needs to be done by a CMA
> consumer to listen on a SID based on <port-space,port> over
> all the active IB ports of this node?

Just to clarify, i understand this call to rdma_bind does not binds
the cma id to rdma device; I meant to ask if connection requests arriving
over any port of this system to the resulted SID would be delivered up to
this listener along with the CM/CMA generated ID binded to the rdma device
from where the REQ arrived.

Or.