[openib-general] posting send requests in RTR

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at netapp.com
Fri Jul 28 05:08:43 PDT 2006

If a QP is not in the RTS state then Send post should
be flushed to CQ for IB.
This fact need to be preserved so ULP can ensure that
for Completion Suppression Sends have been completed.

Thanks,

Arkady Kanevsky                       email: arkady at netapp.com
Network Appliance Inc.               phone: 781-768-5395
1601 Trapelo Rd. - Suite 16.        Fax: 781-895-1195
Waltham, MA 02451                   central phone: 781-768-5300