[openib-general] Fwd: issues in ipoib

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Mon Jul 31 11:01:35 PDT 2006

Hi!
Here's a list of ipoib issues raised since 2.6.17
that still need looking into. I'll see if I can find some
time to work on some of them for 2.6.18, but - any takers?

Especially wrt 1, need to figure out what's the right thing to to.
Roland, could you pls find some time to look into 3 - it seems
like there's a potential race there. What do you think?

----- Forwarded message from "Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst at mellanox.co.il> -----