[openib-general] QoS RFC - Resend using a friendly mailer

Grant Grundler iod00d at hp.com
Thu Jun 1 12:07:45 PDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 09:09:49PM +0300, Sasha Khapyorsky wrote:

> > > Why XML? It is not too much readable and writable (by human) format.
> >
> > It is human readable and very portable.
> > An example is here:
> > 	http://svn.gnumonks.org/trunk/mmio_test/mmio_test.xml
>
> Yes it is readable, but for many people it is _less_ readable and even
> _less_ writable than "plain" text.

This might be a good starting point for "many people":
	http://ahds.ac.uk/creating/information-papers/xml-editors/

I tried conglomerate (debian) and it doesn't like mmiot_test.xnl
for some reason.  But I suppose that could be fixed.

Anyway, my point is there is no shortage of GUIs to edit XML files
and verify syntactical correctness.

hth,
grant