[openib-general] THANK YOU

Tony Micheal tmicheal23 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 3 07:59:31 PDT 2006

Dear Friend ,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Brazil.
Presently i'm
in Brazil for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts  to assist me
in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in Nigeria his name Mr Emeka  Ibeh on
emekaibeh01 at yahoo.com and ask him to send you the total of $800.000
which  i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and
attempts
to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time
very  much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary Emeka and
instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, I´m very
busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new
partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded
instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so
feel free
to get in touch with Emeka  Ibeh , he will send the amount to you
without any delay.

Regards,

Tony  Micheal