[openib-general] Removing mpi subtree from ofed branch

Scott Weitzenkamp (sweitzen) sweitzen at cisco.com
Sun Jun 4 09:59:07 PDT 2006

> I would like to remove the userspace mpi subtree from the ofed branch
> (https://openib.org/svn/gen2/branches/1.0/src/userspace).
>
> MPI is supplied in ofed as a separate package, which is not
> taken from the
> ofed branch.  The presence of the mpi directory in the ofed branch is
> therefore misleading.

So why don't we put the OFED MVAPICH MPI source in the branch then?  It
is also kinda confusing that the OFED MVAPICH is a tarball and not in
subversion, given that it is based off the code that is in suvbersion.

Scott Weitzenkamp
SQA and Release Manager
Server Virtualization Business Unit
Cisco Systems