[openib-general] OFED 1.0-pre 1 build issues.

Paul paul.lundin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 16:53:24 PDT 2006

Bryan,
       There is no such rpm for rhel 4 u3, perhaps you meant glibc-devel
(installed) ? Also worth noting is that this is on a different machine than
the x86_64 build (which was an opteron). This is a standalone power5 system,
not cross-compiling.

Michael,
     I performed the same work-around in bash (not so good with perl these
days) it gets past the prior point. Thanks. Should something that takes care
of this be included in the build.sh or build_env.sh scripts ? We would
certainly need it covered in the docs at least.

Now the build is dying on some undefined references. (log attached)

Regards.