[openib-general] OFED 1.0 - Official Release (Tziporet Koren)

zhu shi song zhushisongzhu at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 03:05:47 PDT 2006

> Notes:
>
> 1. SDP and RDS are in technology preview state.
>
> 2. The SRP Initiator and Open MPI are in beta state.
>
> 3. All other OFED components are in production
> state.

I'm sorry SDP is not in production state.  SDP is very
important for our application and we are waiting it
mature enough   to be used in our product.  And do you
have any schedule to let SDP work ok(especially can
support many large concurrent connections just like
TCP)?  I very appreciate I can test new SDP before end
of June.
  tks
  zhu