[openib-general] ipath verbs does not compile against the latest SVN trunk verbs

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Tue Jun 20 09:55:57 PDT 2006

When I try to build  SVN 8112 I get the following errors trying
to build the ipath verbs.

src/ipathverbs.c:148: warning: its scope is only this definition or
declaration, which is probably not what you want
src/ipathverbs.c: In function `openib_driver_init':
src/ipathverbs.c:156: warning: implicit declaration of function
`sysfs_get_classdev_device'
src/ipathverbs.c:156: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer
without a cast
src/ipathverbs.c:160: warning: implicit declaration of function
`sysfs_get_device_attr'
src/ipathverbs.c:160: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer
without a cast
src/ipathverbs.c:163: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
src/ipathverbs.c:164: warning: implicit declaration of function
`sysfs_close_attribute'
src/ipathverbs.c:166: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer
without a cast
src/ipathverbs.c:169: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
src/ipathverbs.c:183: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type