[openib-general] [mvapich-discuss] mvapich xhpl memory usage

Matthew Koop koop at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jun 20 11:35:09 PDT 2006

Brady,

It appears that the OFED 1.0 release uses a script other than the
make.mvapich.gen2 script to specify the CFLAGS before building the RPMs.
When using the default MVAPICH from our website/svn make.mvapich.gen2 is
still correct though. For this reason, your change did not update the
compilation flags.

To change the OFED 1.0 CFLAGS you will need to edit the "mvapich.make"
script (instead of make.mvapich.gen2) in mvapich-0.9.7-mlx2.1.0 and remove
"-DLAZY_MEM_UNREGISTER" from line 308.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or if this does not
solve your issue.

Thanks,
Matthew Koop
-