[openib-general] [GIT PULL] please pull infiniband.git

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Mon Jun 26 03:01:18 PDT 2006

Roland Dreier wrote:
> Linus, please pull from
>
>     master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git for-linus
>
> This tree is also available from kernel.org mirrors at:
>
>     git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git for-linus
>
> This is mostly merging the new iSER (iSCSI over RDMA transport) initiator:

Hi Roland,

Following the merge done by Linus yesterday, I have cloned, built,
installed and booted the linux-2.6 tree and now running iSER over it!

Thanks a lot for all your help and guidance (&& compile error
findings...) through the upstream push cycle.

I'd like to thank Mike Christie for his co-op (and patience) in
integrating iser within the open iscsi framework and much help along the
push cycle, specially for working on (now upstream) libiscsi

iSER is the first consumer of the (now upstream) RDMA CM, I'd like to
thank Sean Hefty for his co-op in the CMA design cycle and the very fast
and robust coding while implementing it.

Or.