[openib-general] ipath patch series a-comin', but no IB maintainer to shepherd them

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at pathscale.com
Wed Jun 28 16:54:53 PDT 2006

Hi, Andrew -

I have a pile of patches for the ipath driver that I'd like to get in
during the "open season" window.  Roland has his hands full with diapers
and other sprog paraphernalia as of a few days ago, so I doubt he'll see
this message soon, much less care about the patches.

Given Roland's presumed unavailability, would the appropriate thing be
to drop the patches into -mm and then push them along to Linus, or what?

	<b