[openib-general] Reloading of partition policy

Venkatesh Babu venkatesh.babu at 3leafnetworks.com
Fri Jun 30 11:08:40 PDT 2006

The document doesn't describe the scenario where nodes are added/deleted
from the partition table. I raised this issue because it could be an
important use case. If this can be achieved without restarting the
OpenSM, it is good.

Just one more clarification - sending HUP signal doesn't cause OpenSM
failover to other standby one right ?

 VBabu