[openib-general] Dusting off OpenIB Bugzilla

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Mar 1 12:26:35 PST 2006

> Other components that I can think of that need adding:
>
>         ehca driver	IBM HCA driver
>         iSER		iSCSI Extensions for RDMA
>         librdmacm	RDMA connection management library
>         Verbs		Use this name instead of "Access Layer"?
>
> I don't know if MVAPICH really belongs in OpenIB Bugzilla.  Opinions?

Since the release of mvapich-gen2, we have been tracking + fixing bugs
as reported to openib-general and (more recently) on our public
mailing list "mvapich-discuss".

We feel that it will be beneficial to the Open IB user community and
for us if MVAPICH is part of the OpenIB Bugzilla database.

OSU will be happy to extend help and maintain this component.

Thanks,

DK