[openib-general] function details

Mohit Katiyar, Noida mohitka at hcl.in
Wed Mar 1 21:55:59 PST 2006

Hi,
Is there any high level design document for iSER protocol or even for
iSCSI tcp module besides rfc's. I got one for the SRP protocol and its
quite comprehensive
http://infiniband.sourceforge.net/Storage/SRP/srpl-hld.pdf.
I could not locate a corresponding doc for iSER. Its quite difficult to
gain understanding with the code when HLD is missing. I am also not
familiar with iSCSI tcp modules.

Thanks and Regards
Mohit Katiyar