[openib-general] function details

Dan Bar Dov bardov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 00:32:51 PST 2006

Mohit, welcome to the fast changing world of open source.
As Roland said, if we write design documents they get older faster then bananas.

There are spec documents regarding ISER (like any other network protocol).
There is even a "datamover architecture" specification that defines an
API, however, trying to fit a "design" spec to the open source was a
futile attempt, and the current ISER design does not follow the
Datamover architecture anymore.

Like the rest of us, you'll have to read the wire protocol spec, the
.h files of the implementation, and the code and figure it out for
yourself.

Dan