[openib-general] git tree rebased

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Thu Mar 2 22:37:47 PST 2006

I just rebased my git tree against Linus's latest tree.

The tree is at

    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git

If you have critical fixes that need to go into 2.6.16, please
generate patches against the for-2.6.16 branch (and get them to me
ASAP, since 2.6.16 is getting very close).  Right now I have no plans
for a further merge with Linus before 2.6.16 is released.

If you have changes that you would like to get into 2.6.17, the
for-2.6.17 branch is the base that makes it easiest for me to merge
patches into my queue.  That branch is what I will ask Linus to pull
from when 2.6.17 opens up.

Thanks,
  Roland