[openib-general] osm unreliable unless -d1 (resolved)

Jean-Christophe Hugly jice at pantasys.com
Mon Mar 6 15:44:02 PST 2006

Well, thanks guy !

It looks like the spinlocks patch did the trick. The influence of the
broken ref count was reaching further than expected, I guess. At least,
spinlock or something else (can't see what in the svn logs), r5642 works
like a charm.

The only thing I get that looks a bit disgruntled is this:

__osm_pi_rcv_process_switch_port: ERR 0F03: Unknown link state = 5, port
= 0x8

But it does not seem to hurt. And the port at the other end of the link
seems fine.

Now, I'll try hard to break the LID assignment and I'll pester you some
more if something comes up.

--
Jean-Christophe Hugly <jice at pantasys.com>
PANTA