[openib-general] Please give 1.0 RC1 a whirl

Bob Woodruff robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Fri Mar 10 11:39:12 PST 2006

Bryan wrote,
>On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 11:00 -0800, Woodruff, Robert J wrote:
>> If someone builds RPMs for other architectures, how do
>> them get them posted to this website ?

>Send me a pointer and I'll upload them.

>	<b

I built some RC1 RPMS for Itanium on redhat EL4. I have not done extensive
testing but at least I ran a few MPI applications.
I checked them into a temp directory until you get a chance to upload them
the website. Once you grab them, go ahead and delete it from
SVN or let me know and I will.

https://openib.org/svn/gen2/branches/1.0/temp/ia64.tar.gz

woody