[openib-general] Please give 1.0 RC1 a whirl

James Lentini jlentini at netapp.com
Mon Mar 13 10:30:03 PST 2006

There are two parts of udapl, the registry and the provider.

There is a provider .spec file at

https://openib.org/svn/gen2/trunk/src/userspace/dapl/dat/udat/linux/dat-registry-1.1.spec

If you build the dat registry with "make rpm" an rpm will be
automatically created.

I need to put together a .spec file for the provider.

Do we need to do anything else for 1.0 packaging purposes?