[openib-general] Please give 1.0 RC1 a whirl

James Lentini jlentini at netapp.com
Tue Mar 14 07:11:51 PST 2006

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, Hal Rosenstock wrote:

> > I don't know the state of the shaharf-ibat branch. If the current
> > IBAT code wouldn't be consistent with that branch, I don't mind
> > keeping the current IBAT code at
> >
> > https://openib.org/svn/gen2/users/jlentini/ibat
>
> Just the kernel portion or both kernel and user space support ?

I'd like to save both the kernel and user space code. I'd document
that the code works with Linux version x and OpenIB svn revision y.

The IBAT code has been working for the better part of 1 year with
minimal changes. It is useful when interacting with IB nodes running
older software. Moving the code out of the trunk is ok, but we should
keep it somewhere in the tree.