[openib-general] Please give 1.0 RC1 a whirl

Moni Shoua monis at voltaire.com
Wed Mar 15 07:15:14 PST 2006

Davis, Arlin R wrote:

>James,
>
>I am in the process of building the autotools stuff for DAT and DAPL so
>it builds exactly like the rest of OpenIB user libraries. I should have
>something by the end of the day or tomorrow first thing.
>
>-arlin

Sending patch again. This time as an  attachment

This patch automates the build of dat and udapl. It also modifies the
packaging of librdmacm

to build dat/dapl one should run the following commands in
src/userspace/dapl/dat  and  src/userspace/dapl/dapl
# sh ./autogen.sh
# ./configure
# make dist-gzip
# rpmbuild -ta *.gz

build of dapl requires that RPMs libibverns-devel librdmacm and dat are
installed.