[openib-general] oops with ipath and mvapich (branch 1.0)

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at pathscale.com
Fri Mar 17 08:31:46 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 21:41 -0500, Matthew Koop wrote:

> In our own testing, we were unable to use the SRQ support via the ipath
> driver. Perhaps someone from Pathscale could comment on the stability of
> SRQ support?

Our SRQ code should be stable; we've no customer-reported bugs open
against it.  If you run into specific problems, you should let us know,
as we can't fix things that people don't tell us about :-)

Please give me some information about the problems you're seeing, and
I'll be happy to replicate and fix whatever is going wrong for you.

	<b