[openib-general] Re: patch request: openib 1.0-rc1 IPoIB destructor patch

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Thu Mar 23 13:51:02 PST 2006

Quoting r. Shirley Ma <xma at us.ibm.com>:
> Subject: patch request: openib 1.0-rc1 IPoIB destructor patch
>

> Hello Michael,
>
> I couldn't see the IPoIB destructor patch in openib 1.0-rc1. There is only a linux-2.6.16 kernel neighbour->destroctor patch there.
>
> Could you please create one? I need the work around patch for kernel < 2.6.17. My test has been blocked.

IPoIB is a kernel component. As such, I don't plan to do anything with it
with respect to openib 1.0.

Roland asked me to backport fixes for 2.6.16 stable tree but unfortunately
looks like I will only do it in April.  So I think your best bet now is to use
ipoib from svn trunk which already includes the fixes and no new features.

HTH,
MST

--
Michael S. Tsirkin