[openib-general] CMA: allow/require bind beforeconnect

Tom Tucker tom at opengridcomputing.com
Fri Mar 31 18:20:30 PST 2006

Sean:

FYI: My plan is to submit the IW CM separate from a port assignment
patch. That way you can accept the port assignment and/or the IW CM
without cross-dependencies.

Sorry, it's taking a little longer, but I modified the provider
requirements and so that has to bubble through the Chelsio and Ammasso
driver code.

I will submit another rev of the IW CM this weekend, and the port
assignment stuff next week.

Later,