[openib-general] sdp code in trunk

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Mon May 1 08:35:55 PDT 2006

Hello!
I have replaced the SDP code on trunk with new, much smaller code base,
based on CMA. Note that only bcopy mode is supported.
The old sdp code has been moved to
https://openib.org/svn/gen2/branches/sdp_historic

Please note that smaller LOC count does not mean less bugs yet - in fact, while
the CMA code (mostly sdp_cma.c) is ready and works well for me, the data
transfer part is in active development, and I'm aware of several race
condition/data corruption issues which prevent it from being generally useful
just yet, and which I am in the process of addressing.

--
MST