[openib-general] sdp code in trunk

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Thu May 4 03:14:30 PDT 2006

Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> Just wondering what the rush was to replace the existing trunk code with
> some less capable and more buggy ? Should this have waited until that
> was not the case ?

The new code is going to be part of OFED 1.0 thus I think it is
important that everybody will review and report issues against it.
Old code is still available and any one can use it if needed.
Note also that while the previous code was 16074 lines the new code is
only 2033 and its much cleaner and written in Linux standards.

Tziporet