[openib-general] sdp can't support many connections (>2000)

zhu shi song zhushisongzhu at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 03:03:37 PDT 2006

   after I have upgraded  firmware to MT25204 1.0.8
from 1.0.1, sdp doesn't cause the kernel panic again.
But after executing LD_PRELOAD=libsdp.so ab -c 1000 -n
1000 -X 193.12.10.14:3129 http://www.google.com about
three times continually, I can't connect Machine B
from Machine A.  I must reboot the two machines to
restore sdp to work.
   I think sdp can't support many connections.  Who
knows what the problem exactly is ?  How to solve the
problem?

   tks
zhu shi song