[openib-general] PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT.

Michael Warri michwarri at yahoo.com.hk
Wed May 10 18:03:34 PDT 2006

Mr. Michael Warri
Beagon Oil Nigeria Limited.
45, Iretee Avenue, Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.
E-mail: micwarri at yahoo.com.hk�

Goodmorning,�

It is with a heart full of hope that I write, soliciting for your
strict confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature
as being confidential and top secret. I feel quite safe dealing with
you in this business proposition, having gone through your remarkable
profile on theinternet. However, this correspondence is official and
private, and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that
this deal is hitch free from all what you may think of.

I am an accountant with Beagon Nigeria Limited, foreign Oil Company
based in Lagos, Nigeria. Beagon was involved in prospecting, drilling
and bunkering of oil at high sea (offshore), with expatriate
consisting majority of the staffstrength.

Unfortunately, these expatriates got into an illegal sale of oil and
the money from it transferred through a security company out of the
country but with a security stamp on it. The federal government of
Nigeria discovered the illegal deal, and revoked their license and the
expatriates were repatriated. So, by virtue of my position as the
accountant of the company, I have in my possession the documents
containing information about the trunk box deposited with the security
company. The content of this box is thirty-two million United States
dollars (us$32m). And I have put in an application with the security
company to transfer the box to their correspondence office abroad,
which they have obliged. And being that this deal was been carried out
by foreign firm, I need a trustworthy foreigner like you that will
assist me to a logical conclusion of this pending business which both
of us will bound to benefit earnestly. All I need from you is to stand
before the Security Company and sign as one of expatriates to enable
you claim the money and pay it into your bank account.

�Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk-free, for machinery
has been put in place for successful conclusion. Note; I have with me
all thenecessary documents that will prove that the money is for you.
I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough to keep my own share,
when the money hit your account. we hereby agree to compensate your
sincere and candid effort in this regard with 20% of the fund after
the transfer and 5%(percent) will be set aside for any expenses both
local and international transportation, telephone bills etc, while 75%
will be for me and two of my colleagues. This deal will be concluded
within seven (7) working days as soon as you indicate your readiness
to assist in this beneficial transaction. Therefore, I will want you
to confirm your full contact information;-

�Your full name and address
Your private telephone and fax number
Any form of identification thru. e-mail attachment

�I will be looking forward to doing business with you, and solicit
your confidentiality in this transaction. Please acknowledge the
receipt of this proposal via e-mail to enable me know if you are
interested or not. �

Yours, faithfully,
Mr. Michael Warri.

�