[openib-general] Comms Errors

Eric Barton eeb at bartonsoftware.com
Thu May 11 13:21:00 PDT 2006

Hi,

What have I done bad to make a send (the very first one on a newly established
RC QP) complete with status 10 (IB_WC_REM_ACCESS_ERR)?

The remote QP gets an event callback of type 3 (IB_EVENT_QP_ACCESS_ERR), and
then all posted receives on both QPs complete with status 5
(IB_WC_WR_FLUSH_ERR), which I guess is becuase openib moved the QP state to
error.

Thanks in advance...

--

                Cheers,
                        Eric

|Eric Barton        Barton Software               |
|9 York Gardens     Tel:    +44 (117) 330 1575    |
|Clifton            Mobile: +44 (7909) 680 356    |
|Bristol BS8 4LL    Fax:    call first            |
|United Kingdom     E-Mail: eeb at bartonsoftware.com|