[openib-general][patch review] srp: fmr implementation,

Helen Chen hycsw at ca.sandia.gov
Fri May 12 17:21:21 PDT 2006

Hi Vu,

I am very excited to hear that you are archeiving such impressive SRP
performance.  We are evaluating the Engenio SRP and are having trouble
with the SRP initiator using the srp stack from the openfabric-1.0rc4
revision.  We are able to discover the SRP LUN's, but can't seem to
complete mke2fs with the following dmesg.  Dave Ellis claims that you
had successfully conducted the interoperability test with the Engenip
storage a while ago, and may be able to lend us a hand in trouble shooting.
Is this a configuration issue or protocol compatibility problem?  We'd
really appreciate your taking time out of your busy schedule to help.

Sincerely,
Helen Chen

printk: 97 messages suppressed.
ib_srp: Target has req_lim 0