[openib-general] Re: sdp can't support many connections (>2000)

zhu shi song zhushisongzhu at yahoo.com
Sat May 13 05:02:11 PDT 2006

My OS: redhat EL-4.3 for X86_64
After I upgraded
kernel-smp-2.6.9-34.OpenIB.6829.trunk.EL.root.x86_64.rpm
kernel-smp-devel-2.6.9-34.OpenIB.6829.trunk.EL.root.x86_64.rpm
and
openib-usermode-6829-1.x86_64.rpm, there are some
something wrong.
(1)
sdp connection failed.

 ./ttcp.aio -r  ( on Server)

 ./ttcp.aio -t 193.12.10.14 (on Client)

(2) I can't ping another machine through ib.  After I
run opensm once, I can. I stop it for a while , I
can't.

How can I set the IB for its work correctly?

 tks
 zhu