[openib-general] RE: complib and __WIN__ conditionalization

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Mon May 15 08:22:13 PDT 2006

Hi Hal,

We were working towards merging of the complibs. This is why the __WIN__
is there
I am not sure we should remove those as one day we might be getting back
to this task.

But, if you find these annoying we can remove them and add back only if
such work is restarted.

EZ

Eitan Zahavi
Senior Engineering Director, Software Architect
Mellanox Technologies LTD
Tel:+972-4-9097208
Fax:+972-4-9593245
P.O. Box 586 Yokneam 20692 ISRAEL