[openib-general] Re: multcast join failed

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Wed May 17 10:38:53 PDT 2006

You are probably running with no partition policy file.
I think you need one to get the default partition setup for IPoIB.

Hal, is this correct?

Eitan Zahavi
Senior Engineering Director, Software Architect
Mellanox Technologies LTD
Tel:+972-4-9097208
Fax:+972-4-9593245
P.O. Box 586 Yokneam 20692 ISRAEL