[openib-general] OpenIB 1.0 RC + PathScale problem

Di Domenico, Michael mdidomenico at silverstorm.com
Thu May 18 06:11:24 PDT 2006

Tim,

I'm certainly no expert, but I came across different but similar issues,
where my applications where picking up another set of libraries, that I
wasn't aware were on the system...  I was getting the same 'undefined
symbols' errors.  You might want to check for ib libs that might be in
your path.

Just my 2 cents...