[openib-general] Re: OFED RC4 also can't support >2000 connections

zhu shi song zhushisongzhu at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 06:33:25 PDT 2006

Do you have any time table for sdp? My project is
urgent to use sdp. If it's too late, I'll think
another method.  Because SDP has reliable connection
semantics, it's very useful for such as web, ftp,
https general applications.  So infiband can easily
extend to new application area except cluster
computing customized applications. But unfortunately
it can't work. I hope you can speed your development
process.  I'll try my best to help you. I'm studying
the source code now.
  tks
   zhu