[openib-general] RE: [libsdp] RFC: Configuration file enhancements

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Thu May 18 10:35:53 PDT 2006

Hi Michael,

I agree,

Let's make it even clearer:
use sdp listen *:12865
use tcp destination 192.169.2.0/24 # tcp only to this destination
use both destination 192.168.1.0/24 # sdp with fallback
use both listen *:22 # ssh listening on both tcp and sdp sockets

Eitan Zahavi
Senior Engineering Director, Software Architect
Mellanox Technologies LTD
Tel:+972-4-9097208
Fax:+972-4-9593245
P.O. Box 586 Yokneam 20692 ISRAEL