[openib-general] Announcing the Release of MVAPICH2 0.9.3 with multi-threading support and anonymous SVN access

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue May 23 15:29:16 PDT 2006

Roland,

Thanks for your question. First of all, the two uDAPL implementations
are different. MVAPICH2 code is mostly same for both these
implementations. Also, these numbers have been taken on two different
platforms. Even though the processor speed is the same on both
platforms, other components (incuding the HCAs) might have some
impact. This issue needs some further in-depth study while trying to
run both Linux and Solaris on the the same platform with the same set
of HCAs. If some people in the community would like to carry out this
in-depth study, we will be happy to extend help.

Thanks,

DK