[openib-general] Compilation issues on rhel4 u3 ppc64 sysfs.o

Vladimir Sokolovsky vlad at mellanox.co.il
Thu May 25 02:48:59 PDT 2006

In OFED-1.0-rc5 all binaries and libraries will be compiled on *ppc64
*with *-m64* flag.
This requires sysfsutils and sysfsutils-devel 64-bit RPM to be installed
(in order to build libibverbs).
Also pciutils and pciutils-devel 64-bit required for tvflash package.

libsdp will be built both 32 and 64 bit libraries.

Note: in order to build sysfsutils 64-bit RPM run:
         CC="gcc -m64" rpmbuild --rebuild sysfsutils-1.3.0-1.2.1.src.rpm
          (This was tested on Fedora C4 PPC64)

Regards,
Vladimir