[openib-general] InfiniBand Host adapters

Dan Bar Dov bardov at gmail.com
Fri May 26 09:44:46 PDT 2006

Mohit, this is question to the open-iscsi list, not the openIB list.
Anyway, the answer really depends on the version of open-iscsi that you use.

To check for yourself, assuming /dev/sda is an iscsi disk, cd to /sys/block/sda
and do a /bin/pwd (not regular pwd, /bin/pwd), and you'd see the path.

Check on the open-iscsi mailing list, I recently sent a script called oil that
I believe does what you need.

Dan