[openib-general] Re: refnance it

Tansy Agarwal agartansy at hinet.org
Sun May 28 08:50:04 PDT 2006

D t ea d r H v om o e O x wne k r,

Your c q re q di m t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV o VN r u ea r l e i st r at q e and want I p MME x DI i ATE c
i as f h to s d pe h nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L c OW k ER your monthly p p ayme d nt x
by a third or more, here are the d o ea l ls r we have T i OD o AY:

$ 4 y 90 , 00 o 0 a l s lo k w a c s 3 , 6 d 5 %
$ 3 l 70 , 0 c 00 a g s lo z w a c s 3 , 9 j 0 %
$ 25 g 0 , 0 z 00 a i s l o ow a g s 3 , 3 s 5 %
$ 20 r 0 , 00 u 0 a r s l r ow a v s 3 , 5 c 5 %

V k is k it o s ur web s x it e e <http://www.mam0rt.com>

Tansy Agarwal , A o ppr g ova e l M b ana n ge j r

even coalmining. But we have never forgotten our stolen treasure. And
even now, when I will allow we have a good bit laid by and are not so
badly off-here Thorin stroked the gold chain round his neck-we still
mean to get it back, and to bring our curses home to Smaug-if we can.