[openib-general] Ordering between PCI config space writes and MMIO reads?

John Partridge johnip at sgi.com
Wed Nov 1 09:08:08 PST 2006

Matthew,

So, if I understand correctly, you are saying because we cannot guarantee
the "flush" a config write even by doing a config read of the same register
(because the PPB can re-order) we have to make sure we block or spin on the
config write completion at the lowest level of the config write ?

Thanks
John

--
John Partridge