[openib-general] PCI-Express card loses connectivity on quad opteron

Makia Minich minich at ornl.gov
Wed Nov 1 14:46:26 PST 2006

Do you see anything out of dmesg or any useful output?  Also, what
firmware levels are you running on the HCA?  Is it all traffic that goes
away (e.g. what happens if you attempt to run the ib_rdma_bw test)?  And
just to complete my list of questions, does the node itself go catatonic
or is it still loginable?

If no one else has a better idea, it might be helpful to also know the
motherboard (as there might be some tricks that need to happen that are
motherboard specific).