[openib-general] problem with libibverbs and ib_rdma_bw test

Tziporet Koren tziporet at dev.mellanox.co.il
Mon Nov 6 08:44:40 PST 2006

Linev Sergei wrote:
> Hi
>
> I found, that only SuSE Enterprise Linux 10 is supported.
> Can I try normal SuSE Linux 10.1 or it should be only Enterprise edition?

We have run here testing on SuSE Linux 10, but not full QA. Another
option is to install SuSE Linux 10 and then replace kernel to latest
kernel.org (e.g 2.6.18)
> And another question - why in Mellanox release notes for OFED 1.1 stated, that uDAPL is not supported -
> is it not working or just has some bugs/unattended features?

uDAPL is supported by OFED, and was QAed by several companies.
In Mellanox release notes  there is a list of ULPs that  Mellanox tested
and can give support  too, and uDAPL is not one of them.

Tziporet