[openib-general] I need your help.

强 马 vera_wx_cn at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Nov 16 01:06:47 PST 2006

Hello! sir.
  I 've been developing  my mpich projects on infiniband cluster for two months.
  $ ibstat
CA type: MT25204
        Number of ports: 1
        Firmware version: 1.1.0
        Hardware version: a0
        Node GUID: 0xe865620060529997
        System image GUID: 0xe86562006052999a
        Port 1:
                State: Active
                Physical state: LinkUp
                Rate: 10
                Base lid: 82
                LMC: 0
                SM lid: 82
                Capability mask: 0x02510a6a
                Port GUID: 0xe865620060529998
  I've downloaded << Mellanox IB-Verbs API (VAPI) >>, but I works on openib version.
Would you mind telling me where I can download the API manual about OpenIB?
  thank you in advance.

                                                           Wang.
                                                         Nov.15