[openib-general] DevCon "decision" on userspace

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Mon Nov 20 10:09:35 PST 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-20 at 13:01, Sean Hefty wrote:
> Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> > Any comments from maintainers and any consumers of the current userspace
> > trunk ?
>
> With the userspace code being broken up into separate git trees, we need to
> publish the official location for each library.

Most of them will be on the new OFA server. Sasha has already imported
them. The remainder will be mirrored there (Roland's mthca and verbs
libraries are on kernel.org).

The svn resync between the new server and old will occur on Saturday,
the git trees will be updated from this, and hopefully the official
cutover can occur early next week.

Maintainers can prune their projects (labels, branches, revisions,
etc.).

-- Hal