[openib-general] Segmentation fault when calling osmv_get_query_svc_rec()

Steven Wooding steve.apo at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 21 09:09:50 PST 2006

Hi,

I've come across a problem with my code when doing a Service Record lookup.
It's all fine until I call osmv_get_query_svc_rec(), which then calls
osmv_get_query_result(). The segmentation fault then occurs on the return
line.

I'm using OFED release 1.0 (I tried upgrading to 1.1, but that fails to
build, complaining about the C++ preprocessor "/lib/cpp" failing it's sanity
check).

A run of "osmtest -f s" works fine, so it is something in my code.

Can anybody suggest what I can do next to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,

Steve.

PS. System is RHEL4, with Intel Compiler.