[openib-general] Initial Plan for userspace git trees

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Tue Nov 21 13:47:00 PST 2006

I'm forwarding this email on behalf of Sasha. For some reason, he is
having trouble posting to openib-general. He tried posting this
yesterday and again today but to no avail.

As an update on this, the svn repository on the new OFA server was
sync'd last night so the userspace git trees are being updated from
this.

The cutover to the new server will be trialed next Monday so we should
be over on the new server for this sometime early next week.

Email lists, etc. are still on the old server.

-- Hal