[openib-general] Initial Plan for userspace git trees

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Wed Nov 22 11:54:50 PST 2006

It's probably the fallout from commit d1c04870 on the libibverbs
master branch ("Support provider response data in reg_mr command").

Woody -- it probably makes more sense to build against the stable
branch of libibverbs ("git checkout stable" in the libibverbs directory).

Bryan -- commit 633f2a30 in libmthca git ("Update to match new
ibv_cmd_reg_mr() prototype") is what you would want to copy for
libipathverbs.  It's pretty trivial but if you let me know which tree
you want me to work against I can send a patch.

 - R.