[openib-general] [CM] Here are some issues that i found in the OFED 1.1 CM

Dotan Barak dotanb at dev.mellanox.co.il
Thu Nov 23 00:24:34 PST 2006

Hi Sean.

I'm writing a test for the CM that validates the various CM messages
(this is why i have so many questions ...)

I executed the test on OFED 1.1 CM and I noticed the following issues
(several of them are already known):

* I was able to reproduce the APM issue: the attributes alt_pkey_index
and alt_timeout are missing
* Atomic permission is not being set in the QP attribute: qp_access_flags
* Local write permission is being set in the QP attribute: qp_access_flags
* The value of the attribute REP:fail_over is being ignored by the CM
(in the active side).
    I believe that if this value is not zero, the alternate path should
not be set (by both sides)
* In the file "sa_query.c", function "ib_init_ah_from_path" there are 2
problems:
    - The attribute static_rate is not being set
    - The value of the src_path_bits is not right

I would like to modify the test to work with the updated CM, where can i
find your CM git tree ?

thanks
Dotan